1st Annual "Turbo" Tourney (Futsal)
COED: U10, U12, U15+
Saturday, April 1st
Grand Rapids High School
800 NW Conifer Dr,
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
4v4 Futsal Tournament
$150 per team
Suggested roster size of 6 players per team.
One player plays as the identified goalie.
Coed teams are encouraged (first tie breaker goes to the coed team!)
Concessions and tourney merch will be on site!
- Saturday, April 1st, 2023
- Grand Rapids High School
- U10 (birth years 2013 and younger) afternoon
- U12 (birth years 2011-2012) afternoon
- U15+ (birth years 2005-2010) Morning
- *Schedule and times dependent on final registrations
- be played on a regulation high school basketball court.
- U10, U12 ~ 26 minutes in length (two 12 minute halves with a 2 minute break between halves).
- U15+ ~ 30 minutes in length (two 14 minute halves with a 2 minute break between halves).
- will use 12 X 6 FORZA ProFlex Pop Up Soccer Goals.
- be Round Robin Group stage format with final round playoff for 1st and 3rd places.
- be a three game minimum.
- Players must complete, sign, and submit a waiver prior to being allowed to play in any games. A copy of the waiver is at the bottom of this page. Paper copies on site the day of.
- Honor system. Please play at the correct birth year level. Players may play up a level but may NOT play down a level.
- Players must have matching jerseys/shirts.
- Shin guards are required.
- Indoor shoes (think gym shoes or Futsal shoes, no cleats)
- Other traditional uniform rules apply, no jewelry and any hard casts must have a soft covering.
Notifications and Updates
- We will communicate directly with team contacts (email) and post copies of notifications on this website and our Association's Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/GRASCMN) .
- Each player must turn in a waiver form at registration.